Deliveries & Returns
All items that are in stock and are available for dispatch from our warehouse on a 1-7 day delivery service.
Made to order items
All orders which are made to order will usually be delivered within 10-14 weeks. Please ensure the sizes provided are correct as orders can not be refunded. This includes measuring all access routes and doorways.
Bespoke Product Delivery
Large item delivery
Some large items may be delivered via pallet due to their size, weight or fragility. If an item is delivered via pallet the delivery company may leave the pallet with you to dispose of accordingly. Please ensure dimensions are checked and will fit the space they are meant for. Large item deliveries go through Panther Logistics courier and are delivered within 1-2 working days.
Faults or Damages
Upon receiving your items, your order must be checked to ensure there has been no damage in transit. All faults or damages must be reported within 24hrs of receiving the product. You must send an image of the reported issues and we will endeavour to resolve the issue for you.
Our deliveries are provided by trusted local delivery companies. Most deliveries are made Monday to Saturday between 8am-9pm. Delivery outside of the mainland UK is subject to the availability of our courier service in the area and can not be guaranteed.
All orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days of placing an order and will take up to 2 days for delivery on all orders placed before 3pm.
Returns can be made within 14 days of receiving your item as long as the item is as new and in the original packaging.
UK Returns Policy
- Orders can be returned within 14 days for a refund.
- You are responsible for returning the goods to us in as new condition.
- Please include your order number either on, or within the parcel so it can be identified by our team
- Any items returned without their original packaging will be charged a fee of £5.
- Any returns received without protective packaging will not be able to be refunded
- Anonymous returns will be held in quarantine until the customer gets in touch.
- Made to order items cannot be returned
- Flat pack furniture items that have been assembled cannot be returned
- It is your responsibility to ensure items returned via independent courier (man and van services) arrive during our office hours of 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday).
When returning an item it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the returning item is suitably packaged and protected to avoid damage in transit. We are unable to issue refunds for items which have been damaged in the returns process and the item may be returned if not received back to us "as new"
Our returns address is Returns @ Jones Bespoke Unit 3, Roebuck Road, Hainault Business Park, IG63HR
Please ensure that you enter your phone number at checkout to help our delivery providers to notify you of deliveries. If you miss or refuse* a delivery you may be charged a re-delivery/return fee up to £150 depending on the value/size of the order. This will be determined by the courier who is making the delivery.
*If a delivery is refused by you the customer or it doesn't fit in to your property due to the size you will be liable for the return charge which is determined by the courier.